[Pacemaker] Reg. trigger when node failure occurs

ESWAR RAO eswar7028 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:45:42 EST 2013

Hi Micheal,

I am configuring the ClusterMon as below on the 3 node setup:
I am following
http://floriancrouzat.net/2013/01/monitor-a-pacemaker-cluster-with-ocfpacemakerclustermon-andor-external-agent/

# crm configure primitive ClusterMon ocf:pacemaker:ClusterMon params
user="root" update="10" extra_options="-E /root/monitor.sh -e
192.168.100.188" op monitor on-fail="restart" interval="60"

Entity: line 24: element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Type ID doesn't
allow value 'ClusterMon-instance_attributes-/root/monitor.sh'
Entity: line 24: element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element nvpair
failed to validate attributes
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element nvpair in interleave
Entity: line 21: element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element
instance_attributes failed to validate content
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element instance_attributes in interleave
Entity: line 2: element cib: Relax-NG validity error : Element cib failed
to validate content
crm_verify[15283]: 2013/12/10_20:35:45 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass
DTD/schema validation
Errors found during check: config not valid
ERROR: ClusterMon: parameter -e does not exist
ERROR: ClusterMon: parameter 192.168.100.188 does not exist
ERROR: ClusterMon: parameter /root/monitor.sh does not exist

Can I write my external agent as sample dummy like : crm_mon -1|grep
"Online\|OFFLINE"
My intention is when HB is stopped on any node/node failure occurs the
script should be triggered so that I can know OFFLINE nodes.

Thanks
Eswar