[Pacemaker] Pacemaker very often STONITHs other node

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Dec 7 14:09:36 EST 2013

On 07/12/13 05:12, Michał Margula wrote:
> W dniu 25.11.2013 18:43, Michał Margula pisze:
>>
>> I use 802.3ad mode (so it is mode 4):
>>
>> auto bond0
>> iface bond0 inet static
>>          slaves eth4 eth5
>>          bond-mode 802.3ad
>>          bond-lacp_rate fast
>>          bond-miimon 100
>>          bond-downdelay 200
>>          bond-updelay 200
>>          address 10.0.0.1
>>          netmask 255.255.255.0
>>          broadcast 10.0.0.255
>>
>> Do you think that it could be the reason - I mean wrong mode and some
>> communication issues because of that?
>>
>> Thank you once more!
>>

> Hello,
>
> Still did not receive any hints from you. And you are definitely my only
> hope before I switch to Proxmox or (even worse) some commercial stuff.
>
> At least can you tell mi if mode 4 could cause trouble with Corosync?
>
> Thanks!

Yes, corosync only supported active/passive for the longest time. Fairly
recently, mode=0 and mode=2 support was added. Please try mode=1.

If you have more questions, pop by #linux-cluster on freenode. If I or
no one else answers promptly, please hang around. we're in various time
zones. :)

--
Digimer
access to education?