[Pacemaker] Reg. clone and order attributes

ESWAR RAO eswar7028 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 06:30:16 EST 2013

Hi Vladislav,

Thanks for the response.
I will follow your suggestions.

I have configured my required configuration in a different manner:
(1)  crm configure : all the 3 primitives
(2)  crm configure colocation : for all the 3 primitives
(3)  crm configure order : for the primitives

(4) Now I did clone for the 3 primitives

But I couldn't understand why pacemaker is giving errors with this type of
configuration.

Thanks
Eswar