[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.10 and pacemaker-remote

James Oakley jfunk at funktronics.ca
Fri Dec 6 11:13:01 EST 2013

On Thursday, December 5, 2013 9:55:47 PM "Vladislav Bogdanov" <bubble at hoster-ok.com> wrote:

> Does 'db0' resolve to a correct IP address? If not, then you probably
> want either fix that or use remote-addr option as well. I saw that you
> can ping/ssh that container, but it is not clear did you use 'db0' name
> for that or IP address.

Yes, I access by name. I defined all of my private node addresses in /etc/hosts, which is shared throughout the cluster via csync2.

I grepped for 'remote' in the logs and found nothing. I have no idea if it's even trying. Is there something specific I can look for?

> > Errors found during check: config not valid
> > ERROR: lxc_db0: attribute remote-node does not exist
> > ERROR: lxc_db1: attribute remote-node does not exist
>
> You can use check_mode=relaxed crmsh userpref to downgrade that error to
> a warning until it is fixed.

Ah, that's helpful. Thanks.

--
James Oakley