[Pacemaker] pacemaker + cman - node names and bind address

Nikola Ciprich nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz
Thu Dec 5 04:51:46 EST 2013

Hello Digimer,

and thanks for Your reply. I understand your points, but my question
is about something a bit different..

example: I have two nodes, node1 (lan address resolves to 192.168.1.1)
and node2 (lan address resolves to 192.168.1.2).
connected using crosslink (10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2).

I'd like to use node1/node2 as cluster node names, but I'd like
to have node1/node2 resolving to 192.168.1.0 addresses but
cluster to communicate over 10.0.0.0 link.

In corosync, I was able to force this by setting bindnetaddr, but
how can I set this in cman cluster? (I (roughly) know that corosync
is used even in cman-based cluster, but this unimportant now, I think)

what is the clear way to achieve this?

thanks a lot in advance

BR

nik