[Pacemaker] Where the heck is Beekhof?

Matthew O'Connor matt at ecsorl.com
Mon Dec 2 11:45:55 EST 2013

A very wonderful congratulations to you!!  Enjoy every minute!  They
grow so very fast...

- -- Matthew O'Connor

On 11/27/2013 08:04 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> If you find yourself asking $subject at some point in the next couple of months, the answer is that
I'm taking leave to look after our new son (Lawson Tiberius Beekhof) who
was born on Tuesday.

> I will be dropping in occasionally to see how things are travelling
and attempt to get 1.1.11 finalised, but don't expect much from me until
February :-)
> For pcs specific issues it would be worth CC'ing Chris Feist.
>
> See you in 2014!
>
> -- Andrew

- --
Thank you!
  Matthew O'Connor
  (GPG Key ID: 55F981C4)

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic
message is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. It is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. Thank you.

EXPORT CONTROL WARNING:  This document may contain technical data that
is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
controls and may not be exported or otherwise disclosed to any foreign
person or firm, whether in the US or abroad, without first complying
with all requirements of the ITAR, 22 CFR 120-130, including the
requirement for obtaining an export license if applicable. In addition,
this document may contain technology that is subject to the Export
Administration Regulations (EAR) and may not be exported or otherwise
disclosed to any non-U.S. person, whether in the US or abroad, without
first complying with all requirements of the EAR, 15 CFR 730-774,
including the requirement for obtaining an export license if applicable.
Violation of these export laws is subject to severe criminal penalties.