[Pacemaker] Manual fence confirmation by stonith_admin doesn't work again.

Nikita Staroverov nsforth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:44:12 EST 2013

Hello!

Some months ago i wrote about manual fence confirmation by stonith_admin
-C. Andrew fixed this, but it works only for pacemaker+corosync.
CMAN-based configuration won't do manual fencing this way.
I tried stonith_admin -C , pacemaker made node  clean offline, but
didn't notify CMAN about this. CMAN's fenced was tried fence_pcmk
indefinitly.
fence_ack_manual works as expected.
I think pacemaker must notify CMAN about manual fence confirmations.
Tested configuration: CentOS 6.5, pacemaker 1.1.10 from centos repos.