[Pacemaker] restart resources in clone mode on a single node

ESWAR RAO eswar7028 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 12:06:54 EST 2013

Hi All,

Can someone please help me in restarting all resources of clone on single
node.

On 3 node setup with HB+pacemaker.
I have configured all 3 resources in clone mode with max as 2 to start only
on node1 and node2.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ crm configure primitive res_dummy_1 lsb::dummy_1 meta allow-migrate=false
op monitor interval=5s
+ crm configure clone dummy_1_clone res_dummy_1 meta clone-max=2
globally-unique=false
+ crm configure location dummy_1_clone_prefer_node dummy_1_clone -inf:
node-3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
advisory ordering:
+ crm configure order 1-BEFORE-2 inf: dummy_1_clone dummy_2_clone
+ crm configure order 1-BEFORE-3 inf: dummy_1_clone dummy_3_clone

I expect if I kill dummy_1 on node1 , dummy_2 and dummy_3 also to be
restarted on node-1 along with dummy_1.
But dummy_2 and dummy_3 on node-2 are also getting restarted.

Is there any way so that I can achieve not restarting of dummy_2 and
dummy_3 on node_2.

Thanks
Eswar