[Pacemaker] vip can not back to active/active status after failover

Wen deutschland.gray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:14:58 EDT 2013

Thanks your reply. I did a lot of test when I use

> clone WebIP ClusterIP \
>       meta globally-unique="true" clone-max="2" clone-node-max="2"

The result will be like my previous post.
The cluster IP always only running on one node after standby test.
Then I change the
Clone-node-max="1" then after standby test the  cluster IP can run on both nodes.

I see this issue before in this mail list.
But all the articles use value "2" for clone-node-max parameter.

I will give paste  the output here soon once I reach home :-)

Thanks so much!

What you want then follow your heart.