[Pacemaker] reorg of network:ha-clustering repo on build.opensuse.org

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Fri Aug 9 06:45:50 EDT 2013

On 07/26/2013 09:58 PM, Tim Serong wrote:
> On 07/25/2013 03:59 PM, Tim Serong wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> This is just a quick heads-up.  We're in the process of reorganising the
>> network:ha-clustering repository on build.opensuse.org.  If you don't
>> use any of the software from this repo feel free to stop reading now :)
>>
>> Currently we have:
>>
>> - network:ha-clustering (stable builds for various distros)
>> - network:ha-clustering:Factory (devel project for openSUSE:Factory)
>>
>> This is going to change to:
>>
>> - network:ha-clustering:Stable (stable builds for various distros)
>> - network:ha-clustering:Unstable (unstable/dev, various distros)
>> - network:ha-clustering:Factory (devel project for openSUSE:Factory)
>>
>> This means that if you're currently using packages from
>> network:ha-clustering, you'll need to point to
>> network:ha-clustering:Stable instead (once we've finished shuffling
>> everything around).
>>
>> I'll send another email out when this is done.
>
> network:ha-clustering:Stable has now been populated.  There is some
> documentation of the new repository configuration at:
>
>   https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:High_Availability
>
> The old packages in the base network:ha-clustering repo will be purged
> soon, but not before 2013-08-05.

The old packages in the base network:ha-clustering repo have now been
purged.  For HA clustering fun, as mentioned above, please use one of:

- network:ha-clustering:Stable (stable builds for various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Unstable (unstable/dev, various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Factory (devel project for openSUSE:Factory)

For those of you not using openSUSE, network:ha-clustering:Stable
notably includes:

- crmsh, cluster-glue, pssh for CentOS 6, FC 18, FC 19
- hawk for FC 18

Regards,

Tim
--