[Pacemaker] fail over just failed

Daniel Black daniel.black at openquery.com
Tue Apr 23 10:43:17 EDT 2013

> >    crit: get_timet_now: Defaulting to 'now'
> > What does this message mean?
>
> It means some idiot (me) forgot to downgrade a debug message before
> committing.
> You can safely ignore it.

critical important debug message ignored. Thanks for owning up to it.

> Were there any other issues resulting from the connectivity loss?

not as far as I can tell. I didn't determine which machines didn't have network connection at the time so anything I can infer is just a little too speculative. I can't think of a scenario where a DC-less cluster can keep resources like IPs up without relying on the default router(s) to make the right choice.