[Pacemaker] crmsh: location preference for ms-resource

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Thu Apr 18 14:48:21 EDT 2013

Hi all,

thanks to the search capabilities provided by  gossamer-threads I
could find a solution provided by 'andreas at hastexo'. Thanks to him:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/linuxha/pacemaker/80964?search_string=
crm%20master%20location;#80964

location avoid_being_the_master ms_MySQL \
rule $role=Master -1000: #uname eq my_node
location never_be_the_master ms_MySQL \
rule $role=Master -inf: #uname eq my_node

Nice evening
Andreas Mock