[Pacemaker] cman+pacemaker - way to join/leave cluster?

Yuriy Demchenko demchenko.ya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 04:42:16 EDT 2013

yea, that's what i meant by edit CIB&cluster.conf by hands

however, two problems with it:
1. it requires restart of cman on each node to "forget" expelled node
after cluster.conf edit
2. after editing CIB (removing all entries belonging to expelled node)
and replacing CIB via "pcs cluster push cib.xml" (or cibadmin --replace;
doesn't matter) cluster DC still automaticly inserts "<node>" and
"<node_status>" entries for expelled node which I cannot cleanup.
>     <node_state id="node-2" uname="node-2" in_ccm="false"
> crmd="offline" join="down" expected="down"
> crm-debug-origin="do_cib_replaced"/>

Yuriy Demchenko