[Pacemaker] RHEL6.x dependency between 2-node-settings for cman and quorum settings in pacemaker

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Mon Apr 15 03:06:04 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

that means (when I understand it right), that with this setting
you get two different semantics about what the cluster knows
about itself.

With setting of a+c as recommended by you the 2-node-cluster
does not get quorum in case only one node survives, but ignores
that info.

With the setting of b) the cluster does get quorum even when
only one node is left. In this case I need not set c) as pacemaker
believes having quorum (told by cman).

Is this right?

Best regards
Andreas