[Pacemaker] clustering with pacemaker

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Apr 11 15:02:28 EDT 2013

That is a stable version. I suspect you have a configuration error.

Please paste your configuration. Also please share the exact steps you
are doing to try and start the cluster and what errors you get. It would
also be good to share the log entries from /var/log/messages starting
just before you start pacemaker until just after it fails.

digimer

--
Digimer
access to education?