[Pacemaker] RA Supporting the reload action

Felix Zachlod fz.lists at sis-gmbh.info
Thu Apr 11 13:28:35 EDT 2013

Hello!

Yes of course, here ist he current version of my RA (attached) (which is not
yet fully completed, but which is fully functional anyways despite the
reload action not being called). The Master Status of another RA is
currently dependent from this RA being starte das follows:

order o_target_master_after_luns_start inf: p_lun_vmfs_test:start
ms_fctarget_7701:promote

Thanks for having a look