[Pacemaker] RHEL6 and clones: CMAN needed anyway?

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Tue Apr 9 07:20:08 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

once again thank you for the fast response.

My English seems to be not good enough. Therefore I
would like to recap your answer in my words to be sure
what you meant.

a) CMAN will die. On the long term there will be
corosync and pacemaker. That means option 3 of
this document
(http://theclusterguy.clusterlabs.org/post/34604901720/pacemaker-and-cluster
-filesystems)
is the target architecture.

b) As I haven't tested yet I assume there will be
an ERROR message when starting CMAN in addition to
corosync and pacemaker. Is that what you mean?

Best regards
Andreas