[Pacemaker] Clone Resources Individual Configuration per Node

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 12:14:20 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Here's an idea.  make the cloned master/slave resource and use the local config file for the node specific parameters.  Now create another agent that writes that node specific config file on the node so everything is held in the cib.  That way master/slave resources all have the same attributes, their node specific parameters are in a local config file, and that local config file is maintained by the cluster.

there might be a better way to do this, but this is what first came to mind for me.

-- Vossel