[Pacemaker] Speeding up startup after migration

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Mon Apr 1 13:28:40 EDT 2013

01.04.2013 20:09, David Vossel wrote:
> [...]

There was a limit in a glue's lrmd, and I think it was there for reason.
I do not know which behavior is better, they are just different.

> I believe if we do any batch limiting type behavior at the LRMD
> level we're going to run into problems with the transition timers in the crmd.

Did that change in crmd after lrmd replacement?

> The LRMD needs to always perform the actions it is given as soon as possible.

Yes, but... heavy load on a host (because of f.e. 150 CPU-intensive
operations run in parallel) may cause f.e. monitor timeouts and then
resource restarts and then stop timeouts and fencing.