[Pacemaker] Routing-Ressources on a 2-Node-Cluster

T. nospam at godawa.de
Mon Apr 15 13:59:28 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I have a CentOS 6.4-Cluster with corosync 1.4.1, pacemaker 1.1.8 and
crmsh 1.2.5. The crmsh I reinstalled from a different repo, because I
don't like pcs very much - no idea why it was removed in the pacemaker
1.1.8-build for RHEL/CentOS :-(

The setup is not that difficult, anyway I do not know how to solve my
problem.

I have two nodes, NodeA and NodeB, directly connected via an own NIC for
the cluster-communication and drbd.

For the access-network I use a different NIC, the nodes are in different
networks, NodeA has 10.20.11.70, NodeB has 10.20.12.70 and I have
configured a cluster-ip, the active node gets, (10.20.10.70).

I addition I have a HA-ping-cluster, that I use as cloned
pingd-ressource on both cluster-nodes.

The active node can reach this pingd-ressource via the cluster-ip and
it's default route, but for the passive node I have to set a special
route, that the system is able to reach it.

Because the nodes are located in different networks, each node needs
it's own route-ressource, that is only valid if the node is passive and
will be removed when this node goes active and gets the default route
for the cluster-ip.

How do I have to configure this via CRM?

Thanks a lot for your hints,
--
To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" !
Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen !

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf