[Pacemaker] cman based cluster fencindevice fence_pcmk

Wolfgang Routschka wolfgang.routschka at drumedar.de
Thu Apr 11 10:49:10 EDT 2013

Hi all,

one question today about cman based cluster on rhel6 and clone systems with fencingdeviceagent fence_pcmk

In my scenario the stonithdevice is a IBM based IPMI-Management Interface (IMM) so I want to use fence_ipmilan from package resource-agents.

after reading rhel quickstart guide http://clusterlabs.org/quickstart-redhat.html and cluster from Scratch 8.2.3 Configuring CMAN Fencing http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-plugin/html/Clusters_from_Scratch/ch08s02s03.html  I´m not sure how can I use fence_ipmilan for stonith device resource because in my configuration fencingdevice is fence_pcmk

"ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addfencedev pcmk agent=fence_pcmk"

Greetings

Wolfgang