[Pacemaker] Same host displayed twice in crm status

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 10:59:00 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

For the pacemaker version you are using, try deleting the node from the configuration in both the <node> and <status> sections, then use crm_node -R option to remove the node from the cluster's internal cache.  In pacemaker versions >= 1.1.8 only the crm_node -R option is required to remove a node.

-- Vossel