[Pacemaker] Speeding up startup after migration

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 10:28:47 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

The batch-limit option is still around, but has nothing to do with the lrmd.  It does limit how many resources can execute in parallel, but at the transition engine level rather than the lrmd.

http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-pcs/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html#_available_cluster_options

-- Vossel