[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.8 is out now

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Sun Sep 30 09:59:43 EDT 2012

Ok, so I got libqb to build there afterall.
However you'll be stuck with the (deprecated) plugin mode - which
rules out using GFS.
Builds for x86_64 are in progress, i686 will follow.

DISCLAIMER(S)
- Although the code is well tested, the builds have not been. Not even
slightly. I'm blindly rebuilding SRPMs from elsewhere.
- No effort will be made to keep up with bug-fix updates of the
pre-requisits (such as libqb or glib).
  If you're affected by a bug in libqb, glib or corosync, you'll need
to obtain/patch and rebuild those packages yourself.
  A big deal is made about ABI compatibility within distro versions,
so the pacemaker packages should continue to function.