[Pacemaker] Current Release Schedule (was: Re: ordering such that at least one resource started)

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Sat Sep 15 07:50:10 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-11 09:57, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> The feature will be released for the first time in 1.1.8
> The shell might not support it yet, you might need to use the xml until then

Andrew, when will the release of 1.1.8 approximately be taking place?

http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/ReleaseCalendar states:
 > 1.1.8 	2012, Jul
 > 1.1.9 	2012, Oct

(I've seen that you've already update the changelog on Sept. 6th)

I'm not actually affected by the current bugfixes, at least i think so
;), but it would be nice to know the current schedule.

Of course, a "thank you" for the work you and the others do is long
overdue from my side so: Thank you to everyone who has helped
in making such a great software!

Cheers,
Raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15