[Pacemaker] Percona MySQL RA on MySQL 5.5 problem

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Sat Sep 15 06:20:51 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-14 20:20, Nathan Bird wrote:
> I tried searching a bit and it seems like this one hasn't been reported
> yet, my apologies if it has.
>
> The RA currently issues a "RESET SLAVE" command, but the meaning of this
> changed in 5.5. https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/reset-slave.html
>
> It now needs to do a "RESET SLAVE ALL".

There has been a patch from bmildren [1] and a corresponding discussion.
I, however, am not using MySQL 5.5 and did not find a chance to test
it properly.

Feel free to submit a patch or pull request for this issue
and/or comment on the commit [1] so that we can include it in
the next resource agents release.

Thanks,
Raoul

[1]
https://github.com/bmildren/resource-agents/commit/72031e5a6a644ce6d9a1ed2ec31d4dfb9bae294b
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15