[Pacemaker] Fwd: Re: How can I make the secondary machine elect itself owner of the floating IP address?

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Mon Sep 24 01:22:55 EDT 2012

Forwarding to the list for posterity (i.e. google) - I believe my reply
did solve the problem, BTW.

The crm config in question is:

node scc-bak
node scc-pri
primitive ClusterIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
	params ip="10.1.1.180" cidr_netmask="24" \
	op monitor interval="30s"
primitive drbd_r0 ocf:linbit:drbd \
	params drbd_resource="r0" \
	op monitor interval="15" role="Master" \
	op monitor interval="30" role="Slave" \
primitive fs_r0 ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
	params device="/dev/drbd1" directory="/home/scc" fstype="ext3" \
	op monitor interval="10s"
primitive scc-stonith stonith:meatware \
	operations $id="scc-stonith-operations" \
	op monitor interval="3600" timeout="20" start-delay="15" \
	params hostlist="10.1.1.32 10.1.1.31"
group r0 fs_R0 ClusterIP
ms ms_drbd_r0 drbd_ro \
	meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" clone-max="2" \
	clone-node-max="1" notify="true"
colocation r0_on_drbd inf: r0 ms_drbd_r0:Master
order r0_after_drbd inf: ms_drbd_r0:promote r0:start
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
	dc-version="1.1.6-b988976485d15cb702c9307df55512d323831a5e" \
	cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
	expected-quorum-votes="2" \
	no-quorum-policy="ignore"
rsc_defaults $id="rsc-options" \
	resource-stickiness="200"

I probably should have noted that "scc-pri" and "scc-bak" aren't really
the best choice of names, because "pri" and "bak" are kind of
meaningless assuming identical nodes (and the nomenclature gets
confusing when you start talking about masters and slaves on top of that).

Anyway...