[Pacemaker] RFC: Any interesting in 2.0.0 betas?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Oct 29 21:27:56 EDT 2012

On reflection, I think making this configurable is going to cause more
trouble than its worth.
Any sysconfig mismatch between the nodes would result in major breakage.

We need to pick one way and make it the default - if people want/need
anything else, they need to use the corosync node list.
For consistency with older releases, I think your original "strip
everything" patch is the best way to go.