[Pacemaker] pacemaker service start failed.

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Oct 24 20:54:18 EDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Yuusuke Iida
<iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi, Vossel
>
> (2012/10/20 0:42), David Vossel wrote:

nodeid 0 is a way of saying "our node"

> Like the patch which I attached, should not I use pcmk_nodeid here?

It shouldn't be necessary.
I run the exact same setup (multicast, no nodelist) and it seems to work fine.

How are node names mapped to ip addresses?  DNS or /etc/hosts

Could you turn on debug and see if you're getting this message please?

            crm_debug("Unable to get node address for nodeid %u: %s",
nodeid, cs_strerror(rc));

I'm using DNS but I thought /etc/hosts worked too.