[Pacemaker] crm_simulate a resource failure

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Oct 24 20:02:34 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:51 AM, Jake Smith <jsmith at argotec.com> wrote:

> [...]

While I understand the theory behind this line of thinking, isn't the
whole point behind the S in LTS that you're supposed to get bugfixes?

A distro that leaves crash bugs unfixed for over a year doesn't sound
very desirable.
You'd get the same effect by installing any random distro and never
running an update.

Btw. In case it helps, the fix for this crash was:
https://github.com/beekhof/pacemaker/commit/2bdb230