[Pacemaker] apache on too many nodes?

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:50:52 EDT 2012

On 10/03/2012 10:47 PM, Jake Smith wrote:

> [...]

It has to be:

colocation lamp_services inf: drbd_fs services_group drbd_ms:Master

... if you really want to use resource-sets, I'd recommend putting the
fs into the services_group on the first position to avoid confusion and use:

colocation lamp_services inf: services_group drbd_ms:Master

You disabled automatic start via init for apache & mysql? You checked
the apache LSB script for LSB compliance?

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?