[Pacemaker] Pacemaker Digest, Vol 59, Issue 57

vishal kumar vishal.kanojwar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:48:36 EDT 2012

Hello Florian,

Thanks for the help.

I tried with  crm ra meta sshd lsb but it gave me the same meta-data error.

The problem is while trying to add a lsb resource from crm shell, like
httpd as i am using rhel it gives the following error
ERROR: lsb:httpd: could not parse meta-data:
ERROR: lsb:httpd: no such resource agent

the httpd package is installed and i have a httpd file /etc/init.d
directory. I am unable to add any resource which in /etc/init.d directory.

Many thanks
 Vishal

Message: 1