[Pacemaker] Announce: LCMC 1.4.0 / Pacemaker/DRBD GUI

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 01:19:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

LCMC (Linux Cluster Management Console) 1.4.0 is out now.

Lately we get two of everything around Pacemaker, but there's still only
one Java client GUI and this is what people actually need, I think.

You are going to need this update if you're using/going to use Pacemaker
1.1.8.

One nice new feature is that now you can copy and paste configured
services with ctrl-c and ctrl-v, which makes it easier to configure many
similar services. You can even copy configurations between clusters,
(without constraints at the moment).

There are some noticeable performance improvements as well.

LCMC web page:
http://lcmc.sf.net

What is LCMC:
The Linux Cluster Management Console allows you to configure and manage
HA clusters with Pacemaker and popular cluster software like DRBD or
libvirt and their interconnectivity from your computer using SSH.

Screenshots:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/gallery/lcmc/

Source code:
https://github.com/rasto/lcmc