No subject

Tue Oct 23 02:10:09 EDT 2012

Looking at your logs, stonith-xen-eddu is returning -1 (255) as the return code when we issue the 'list' action.  That means we don't try to get the dynamic list again, we assume the 'list' action isn't supported. From there we fall back to using the 'status' action to dynamically determine if agent can fence a particular host.  I'm guessing the 'status' action is returning true (return codes 0 or 2) for hosts you wouldn't expect the agent to be able to fence for some reason.

-- Vossel