No subject

Tue Oct 23 02:10:09 EDT 2012

status of the membership of nodes.
Is there a root cause analysis of this issue that I can read through?
I am currently using 1.1.7. Would the suggestion be to move to 1.1.8, or is
there a workaround?
(I have already done a good deal of testing with 1.1.7, and would like to
live with it if possible)

Thanks,
Pavan

--14dae93407b790dd3904d027ac3c

ing github commit addressing this issue:<br><a href=3D"https://github.com/C=
lusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/03f6105592281901cc10550b8ad19af4beb5f72f" targe=
t=3D"_blank">https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/03f61055922819=
01cc10550b8ad19af4beb5f72f</a><br>

tatus of the membership of nodes.<br> Is there a root cause analysis of thi=
s issue that I can read through?<br>I am currently using 1.1.7. Would the s=
uggestion be to move to 1.1.8, or is there a workaround?<br>