[Pacemaker] Announce: pcs-0.9.26

Chris Feist cfeist at redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 02:27:36 CEST 2012

We've been making improvements to the pcs (pacemaker/corosync configuration
system) command line tool over the past few months.

Currently you can setup a basic cluster (including configuring corosync 2.0 udpu).

David Vossel has also created a version of the "Clusters from Scratch" document
that illustrates setting up a cluster using pcs.  This should be showing up shortly.

You can view the source here: https://github.com/feist/pcs/

Or download the latest tarball:
https://github.com/downloads/feist/pcs/pcs-0.9.26.tar.gz

There is also a Fedora 18 package that will be included with the next release.
You should be able to find that package in the following locations...

RPM:
http://people.redhat.com/cfeist/pcs/pcs-0.9.26-1.fc18.noarch.rpm

SRPM:
http://people.redhat.com/cfeist/pcs/pcs-0.9.26-1.fc18.src.rpm

In the near future we are planning on having builds for SUSE & Ubuntu/Debian.

We're also actively working on a GUI/Daemon that will allow control of your
entire cluster from one node and/or a web browser.

Please feel free to email me (cfeist at redhat.com) or open issues on the pcs
project at github (https://github.com/feist/pcs/issues) if you have any
questions or problems.

Thanks!