[Pacemaker] pcsd.service

Chris Feist cfeist at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 15:45:21 EST 2012

On 11/13/12 07:51, E-Blokos wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Jacobfeuerborn" <dennisml at conversis.de>

You should be able to get the update package here:

(Just follow the download links).

It should be live in the F17 updates repository in the next few days.

I would definitely recommend upgrading from F10 to F17 (or F18 when it comes
out).  To get the best support for using pacemaker with pcs.

Thanks!
Chris