[Pacemaker] Time-based resource stickiness not working cleanly

Velayutham, Prakash Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Wed Jun 27 14:33:42 EDT 2012

Yeah, after reading that doc is why I went with the original config that I had.

I am having to run 2 MySQL instances each on its own OCFS2 volume. The volumes are mounted on both the nodes, but I have location preference so 1 instance runs on each node if possible. I am able to test all scenarios (private network down, public network down, pulling fiber channel out, kernel panic) and the cluster works fine, except that when the fenced (STONITHed) node comes back up and joins the cluster, all resources (including the one that is running in its preferred location) gets restarted.

This is annoying and I am trying to find out why this is. I started another thread for that exact issue this morning and I have shared the relevant portions of my CIB there. Please let me know if you see anything there that could cause this.

Thanks,
Prakash