[Pacemaker] Two slave nodes, neither will promote to Master

Regendoerp, Achim Achim.Regendoerp at galacoral.com
Mon Jun 25 12:16:00 EDT 2012

On 25/06/12 16:56, Phil Frost wrote:
> On 06/25/2012 11:48 AM, Regendoerp, Achim wrote:
>> As it is currently, both nodes are online and configured, but none are
>> switching to Master. In lack of a DRBD resource, I tried using the Dummy
>> Pacemaker. If that's not the correct RA, please enlighten me on this too.
> To simulate a DRBD resource, you should use ocf:pacemaker:Stateful.
> Dummy doesn't have any concept of "master" or "slave".

Ah brilliant, that has done the job, cheers!

Achim

This email has been sent from Gala Coral Group Limited ("GCG") or a subsidiary or associated company. GCG is registered in England with company number 07254686.   Registered office address: 71 Queensway, London W2 4QH, United Kingdom; website: www.galacoral.com.

This e-mail message (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged and/or proprietorial information protected by legal rules.  It is for use by the intended addressee only. If you believe you are not the intended recipient or that the sender is not authorised to send you the email, please return it to the sender (and please copy it to hq at galacoral.com) and then delete it from your computer.  You should not otherwise copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Except where this email is sent in the usual course of business, the views expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily ours.  We reserve the right to monitor all emails sent to and from our businesses, to protect the businesses and to ensure compliance with internal policies.

Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error-free, as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, and may contain viruses; anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.  GCG accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.