[Pacemaker] Cannot start VirtualDomain resource after restart

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Jun 20 22:34:13 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM, emmanuel segura <emi2fast at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Why you say there is not error in the message
>
> Because it doesn't say "error" anywhere?
> The logs below look completely normal for a node thats just joined the cluster.

Ah, I see you subsequently got some good advice from Phil.  Glad to
hear your problem is resolved.
In general, when you run into "why isn't resource X starting? or
starting in the wrong place?" its always a good idea to include a dump
of the current state of the cluster (the output of cibadmin -Ql).