[Pacemaker] Cannot start VirtualDomain resource after restart

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:47:58 EDT 2012

Thanks Phil

I readed the resource agent VirtualDomain and it's like that
VirtualDomain_Start() {
    if VirtualDomain_Status; then
        ocf_log info "Virtual domain $DOMAIN_NAME already running."
        return $OCF_SUCCESS
    fi

    virsh $VIRSH_OPTIONS start ${DOMAIN_NAME}
    rc=$?
    if [ $rc -ne 0 ]; then
        ocf_log error "Failed to start virtual domain ${DOMAIN_NAME}."
        return $OCF_ERR_GENERIC
    fi

    while ! VirtualDomain_Monitor; do
        sleep 1