[Pacemaker] "ERROR: Wrong stack o2cb" when trying to start o2cb service in Pacemaker cluster

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Wed Jun 20 08:02:39 EDT 2012

On 06/20/2012 01:43 PM, David Guyot wrote:
> Hello, everybody.
>
> I'm trying to configure Pacemaker for using DRBD + OCFS2 storage, but
> I'm stuck with DRBD and controld up and o2cb doggedly displaying "not
> installed" errors. To do this, I followed the DRBD guide (
> http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-8.3/ch-ocfs2.html), with the difference
> that I was forced to disable DRBD fencing because it was interfering
> with Pacemaker fencing and stopping each nodes as often as it could.

Unfortunately you didn't share your Pacemaker configuration but you
definitely must not start any ocfs2 init script but let all be managed
by the cluster-manager.

Here is a brief setup description, also mentioning the tune.ocfs2 when
the Pacemaker stack is running:

http://www.hastexo.com/resources/hints-and-kinks/ocfs2-pacemaker-debianubuntu

And once this is running as expected you really want to reactivate the
DRBD fencing configuration.

Regards,
Andreas

--