[Pacemaker] group resource - altering default order

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Thu Jun 14 21:06:20 EDT 2012

On 6/14/12 8:28 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Just use a colocation set instead.
Is there a better option than a non-ordered,non-collocated group when
you need a order dependency? We have a couple of clone resources, which
are dependent on a non-collocated group (the resources in the group are
distributed across the nodes in the cluster). Seems to work pretty well,
although I have to 'crm resource restart gr-whatever' when we reboot a
node to get it to redistribute everything again - I think that is
because I have my default stickiness set to 200.

I realize you hate non-ordered,non-collocated groups, but they are
occasionally useful as a resource container :)

David