[Pacemaker] Changing name/location of resource script

Walter Feddern wfeddern at rogers.com
Tue Jun 12 11:52:27 EDT 2012

I have a 4 node cluster running about 120 tomcat resources. Currently they are using the stock tomcat resource script ( ocf:heartbeat:tomcat )

As I may need to make some adjustments to the script for our environment, I would like to move it out of the heartbeat directory. I have created a directory 'custom', and can edit the resource manually using:

crm configure edit tomcat_rsc1

then making the change using 'vi'

As I have to make the change to 120 resources, I would like find a way to automate it a bit more, but have not been able to find an easy way to make the change on the command line.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Walter.