[Pacemaker] Empty log messages

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Jun 29 07:13:37 EDT 2012

Hi all,

this is a strange problem I seem to have: What pacemaker/corosync logs to
rsyslog has deamon-names, severity-levels but no messages. So I see a lot of
entries in the logs, I see where they come from and whether the are important
but I don't see the messages themselv. That is the parts that log to syslog,
the /var/log/corosync/corosync.log is fine (but contains only minimal stuff of
my interest).
Its been a while (probably several months) since it is that way and I can't
figure out why.

I attached my corosync.conf and rsyslog.conf. What did I do wrong?

This is debian squeeze with (more or less) current backports (so version 1.6.2
of pacemaker and related)...

Thanks and have a nice weekend,

Arnold