[Pacemaker] A processor joined or left the membership and a new membership was formed.

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:55:40 EDT 2012

Hello,

I guess this as laready been raised but I do have the following
message on some of my clusters :

Jun 24 12:00:02 server corosync[27089]:   [TOTEM ] A processor joined
or left the membership and a new membership was formed.
Jun 24 14:10:02 server corosync[27089]:   [TOTEM ] A processor joined
or left the membership and a new membership was formed.

Don't really know why. Ressources Load and ram seems to be fine on that server.

I guess I need to take care of this message as this can lead to wrong
behaviour on the cluster.

I was wondering If I need to change the value of  consensus (currently
3000) to solve this issue.

Any idea ?

Regards,

Hugo