[Pacemaker] Batch pacemaker configuration

Matteo Bignotti mbignotti at switchvox.com
Thu Jun 7 15:01:16 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I'm trying to configure in batch pacemaker, so far what I am doing in
orders is

# Flushing the old configuration
cibadmin -E --force

#reloading the new one
crm configure load replace [filename]

and then restarting the machine

now, I find it kinda hard to believe that the only batch command to
refresh the configuration needs to be forced. Also, is there any other
way to load a configuration file? (non xml) because the crm configure
sometimes prompts me for a question, which would be always "Y" but I
can't find anywhere in the documentation how to set an auto "yes" in the
command line.

thank you guys

Matteo