[Pacemaker] KVM DRBD and Pacemaker

Cliff Massey cliffm104 at cliffmassey.com
Mon Jun 4 15:51:39 EDT 2012

 I am trying to setup a cluster consisting of KVM DRBD and pacemaker. Without pacemaker DRBD and KVM are working. I can even stop everything on one node, promote the other to drbd primary and start the KVM machine on the other.

However, when trying to start the resource with pacemaker I receive the error:

 lmrd error: unable to open disk path /dev/drbd0: Wrong medium type

 I have the KVM config file pointing to /dev/drbd0 for the disk. Should it be pointing somewhere else?

 Cliff Massey