[Pacemaker] IP fail over without controlling the services

Dongdong Zhou dongdong.zhou at meshdigital.com
Fri Jul 27 07:06:01 EDT 2012

Hi Vossel,

Thanks for the information. I have tried to put mysql un-managed, but in
this situation, when I shutdown mysqld or make as standby of the node
which the IP resource is on, the cluster will put the IP resource as
stopped other than failing over. Also, if I shutdown mysqld on the other
node, the cluster doesn't even know the mysql service is stopped.

Does the cluster only monitor resource on the active node?

-- Dongdong