[Pacemaker] Some errors after upgrading from heartbeat 2.1 cluster

Drew Morone andrewmorone at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:59:09 EDT 2012

I replaced "target_role" with "target-role", but I get the same error regarding "target-role" (eg. ERROR: DRBD_data: attribute target_role does not exist).
I also tried removing that attribute, but it seems to break my config. Should I post the whole XML? I don't want to spam the list if it's not necessary.

Drew